Petzlife Oral Care Gel
With shipment UK Mainland 201g-399g for £3.90
Dental health is critical to your dogs overall well-being, and this revolutionary periodontal program is a healthy, holistic approach to oral care and does not involve the risk of an anaesthetic if your dog is elderly.
- 100% natural
- Kills bacteria on contact
- Removes plaque and tartar without the need for anaesthetic
- Supports oral health
- No more bad breath
- No toothbrush required
The main ingredient is grapefruit seed extract with Thyme oil, Neem oil, Rosemary oil, and Peppermint oil. These are all specially formulated with distilled water and grain alcohol to produce one of the most effective and safest dental products ever produced.
How do you use it?
• First month: if you have a pet with heavy plaque and tartar build-up we recommend applying first thing in the morning and again in the evening. PetzLife gel will be mixing with your pet's saliva and the natural ingredients will coat all surfaces of your pet's mouth. You will start noticing positive changes after just one week. If applying with a brush, a 'soft' or finger brush is recommended. Note: The brushing action removes the plaque and tartar that has been softened by the ingredients in the gel.
• For best results, withhold food and water 30 minutes before and after application.
• After a short time you should notice that the area at the gum-line is now free from plaque and the gums are looking healthier. This is a very important step because harmful bacteria is now blocked from entering your pet's bloodstream. You can now reduce to one application per day.
• After 30 days when most or all of the build-up has been removed you can reduce to one application every 2nd or 3rd day. Your pet's plaque and tartar should not return with this recommended usage. You should also have noticed that your pet's breath has become much fresher.
Small dogs: 1/3 tsp. (about the size of a pea).
3+ months supply when used as directed
6+ months supply if used as maintenance.